August 1, 2012

Crafts and Me - Easter Lily Fairy Showcase...

Hi there Everyone!!!

It's Karen here and today I get to show you a Brand Spankin' new Digi which is released today at Crafts and Me - designed by Hannah Lynn!!!!  

The name of this little beauty is: Easter Lily Fairy.... awwwwwww she is so pretty!!!!  I've coloured her with my Copic's and I have tried to give the flowers a bit of an exotic look by making them orange with red centres.... this is also one of my favourite ways to colour flowers!!! So here she is - I hope you love her as much as me!!!!



I've used some Marianne D Dies, on my card, and there is an awesome range of dies available in store here....

So have you been enjoying the Olympics ????  I have I love them - I think my favourite sport is the swimming and the diving... 

Anyway that's all from me this week... don't forget though - there is a new challenge just started over at the challenge blog - and I know the Design Team girls have creative absolute masterpiece's for you this week!!!

Image Used: Easter Lily Fairy - by Hannah Lynn
Dies: Marianne D, La La Land Crafts
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Flowers, Ribbon, Lace, Cheese Cloth, Half Pearls and Stickles
Colour: Copic - of course!!

Happy Stamping!!
Karen
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Karen! She is just so pretty and I really love how you have coloured her up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)