August 10, 2012

Inspirational Friday at La La Land!!!

Hi there everyone... It's time for another Inspirational Friday over at La La Land Crafts, and this week as you may have already seen, we are doing more than 1 fold!!

For my card I've made a Gate Fold, basically it's just 2 cards joined together with the fronts folded back... to see it better in the next pic down.  

I've used Daisy Faerie Marci, Mushrooms, the Fence and a bunch of dies to create my card... so here she is I hope you love it as much as me:-)


This is the card folded out, you can see in the inside better.  I love making these types of cards as you can really go a little bit nuts with it, and decorate it up crazy!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!! Make sure you add your creations to the La La Land Customer Gallery - you just could be this month's winner!!!


Stamps: Daisy Faerie Marci, Whimsy Mushrooms, Fence
Dies: Large Flourish, Butterfly Set, Filigree Corner
Paper: Prima and Kraft
Embellishments: Flowers, Mushroom Charm, Stickles, Ribbon, Lace, Half Pearls, Martha Stewart punch around the page, Button
Colour: Copic Markers: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E11, E15, E18. Clothes & Wings: G20, G21, G24, YG17, G29, G12, G0000, 0. Flowers: R20, R000. Fence: E31, E24, E35, C1, C2, C3, C4. Mushrooms: E41, E40, R22, R24, R27


Happy Stamping
Karen
xxx

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Karen what an amazing design! I love seeing your beautiful cards and this one is no exception. Beautiful work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen this is really beautiful, gorgeous image. Take care and have a good weekend. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is really amazing! So beautiful and full of details!!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)