July 29, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #157

Hi and Welcome Everyone!!!

It's time for another awesome new challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week - we challenge you to Make or Alter a gift box!!!!  These are always so much fun!!

So for my box I've cut a gable box from my Tags, Boxes and More 2 Cricut Cartidge and decorated it up with some so yummy Magnolia paper from the newest collection - Turning Leaves.... mmmm so do you have a favourite from that collection?  well if your like me - I guess it's all of them LOL

I've used Tilda with Daisy's and Mushrooms for this one, I think the daisy's look so perfect with the magnolia paper... I've coloured them somewhat the same but touched them up with some red 35 and 39 to give them a bit of a sunburnt orange look... came out rather well if I do say so myself!! hehehehe


Awww isn't she cute!! I actually am rather fond of this little box so I doubt that I will be giving it away... sorry.... I'm going to put it in my new craft room - which has been painted a very pretty blue this week!!! Here is a side shot....


Mmmm yummy Magnolia Papers!! Pauline I don't know how you keep coming up with all these gorgeous things... but I'm grateful - I love all things Magnolia!!!

So if you would like to see what the rest of our delicious design team have for you this week then go and check out our blog!!!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

Stamp: Magnolia - Turning Leaves - Tilda with Daisy and Mushrooms
Paper: Magnolia - Turning Leaves - Vintage Asters
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Embellishments: Flowers, Lace, Sewing Machine, Distress Ink, Seam Binding, Charms, String, Crochet Flower, String Pearls.
Colour: Copic of Course!!

Till next time!!
Happy Stamping
Karen

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the box and the tag and image are so sweet! Lovely creation. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Karen this is just so stunning! What an absolutely beautiful project...I really want to make one of these now! Need to invest in a cricut :( hehehe Love how you have put all of the details on there...she looks too cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Karen!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hunni!

    OMG! This is such a gorge box! Is it one of those gable ones? YES! I have tried them a couple of times but they are nooooot no where near this beautiful - mine look like crap ;) Do you have a good template for this one? Or is it made from the heart? ;)

    Stunningly inked little Tilda and superb looking papers too :) I loooove the seam binding - totally awesome!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)