August 29, 2012

Monarch Mermaid

Hi there everyone!!!

Today I want to show you a card I made using an image from the August release at Crafts and Me.  This one is called Monarch Butterfly and she is designed by Hannah Lynn

I really do love this image a mermaid with butterfly wings - well some of my favourite things... and together is just magical!!  I also love how she is cuddling up to a cat.  I made him grey like my very first cat Smokey.... anyway here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


There is a new challenge just started over at Crafts and Me so make sure you go along and play - I'm sure you will love what the Design Team have made for you this week:-)

Image: Monarch Butterfly 
Paper: My Minds Eye?
Embellishments: K&Company Tag, Ribbon, Pearls, Button, Stickles and Distress Ink
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica

5 comments:

  1. Wow Karen her wings look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a pretty image Karen, love the colours of that Monarch Butterfly. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute Karen! I love this image and the colouring is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely card ! Love this little cat, my first cat was grey too :-)
    SUperb colouring Karen !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely, gorgeous card! Love her wings, thats amazing!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)