August 29, 2012

Monarch Mermaid

Hi there everyone!!!

Today I want to show you a card I made using an image from the August release at Crafts and Me.  This one is called Monarch Butterfly and she is designed by Hannah Lynn

I really do love this image a mermaid with butterfly wings - well some of my favourite things... and together is just magical!!  I also love how she is cuddling up to a cat.  I made him grey like my very first cat Smokey.... anyway here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


There is a new challenge just started over at Crafts and Me so make sure you go along and play - I'm sure you will love what the Design Team have made for you this week:-)

Image: Monarch Butterfly 
Paper: My Minds Eye?
Embellishments: K&Company Tag, Ribbon, Pearls, Button, Stickles and Distress Ink
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica

6 comments:

  1. Wow Karen her wings look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a pretty image Karen, love the colours of that Monarch Butterfly. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute Karen! I love this image and the colouring is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely card ! Love this little cat, my first cat was grey too :-)
    SUperb colouring Karen !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely, gorgeous card! Love her wings, thats amazing!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wonderful card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)