August 16, 2012

Upcycling or Recycling at Paper Play this week!!

Hello again!!

This week at Paper Play we are being a little "Green" and recycling and up cycling old things to make new and beautiful things:-)

I've done some recycling - a brown paper bag which I cut with a MFT die, some old buttons, some bar codes off some packaging!!!  I'm rather pleased with how it all turned out, and I really thought this  little Saturated Canary image would be perfect to go with - so here it is I hope you love it as much as me:-)


So there you go!!  Go and find some quirky and interesting things and stick them on a card.... can't wait to see what you all come up with:-)

Stamp: Saturated Canary
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Stamps, Buttons, String, Twine, Nib, Bar codes, Postage Stamps, Stickers, brown paper bag
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica

Cuddles
Karen
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, just popped over to contact you about MDUC but love this card it is gorgeous. Really fab colour combo and your colouring is amazing.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable Karen! I just love the gorgeous details and the colours are lovely. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Karen , love your originale idea!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create embellishments out of our every day things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)