August 4, 2012

Tilda's Town going Very Old Style....

Hi there everyone!!


It's the start of a new challenge at Tilda's Town... and if you haven't already guessed, by my clue... the theme is: VINTAGE


I love making vintage looking cards, although I don't think I have really hit it on the nail so to speak - I think my style is a little more shabby than vintage... but oh well I tried and that's all you need to do!!!


So here is my card, I've used the super awesome and fantastically cute, Scooter Tilda!! I think she is my favourite from the Turning Leaves collection, although they are all rather special I love them ALL... so here she is - hope you love her as much as me:-)


As always - we can't wait to see what you girlies and guys do for this week's challenge I'm sure your cards will be outstanding as always and full of inspiration for us - especially me:-)


Stamp: Magnolia Scooter Tilda
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Paper: Crate Paper, and Cosmo Cricket, Kraft
Embellishments: Lace, Vintage Seam Binding, Flowers, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Half Pearl
Colour: Copic's and Atyou Spica, and a touch of white gelly roll!!


Thanks for Looking and Happy Stamping
Karen
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen!! I love this new Tilda.. I just have to make a card with her one of these days.. Great layout and details and wonderful colouring!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazig!!
    I just love how you coloured the Tilda, all the details and embellishments made your project so glamorous.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Karen,
    fab card, love this tilda too! good choice of colors and amazing coloring! fab embellies!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, brilliant card, love that stamp! I have an LOTV stamp also with a scooter which I love a lot too! Your card looks stunning! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card ! This Tilda is cute and perfect for a vintage card ! Very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have done a great job Karen! Gorgeous details and that image is beautifully coloured too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely darling card
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card is this Karen ;o)
    Love the stamp ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Karen. I do love that stamp to- so cute! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card Karen you've done a great job making it vintage and I love how you've coloured this fab new Tilda. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)