August 12, 2012

Strawberry Fields.....

mmmmm Strawberry Fields Forever...... 

I love that Beetle's song, and get this - I have even been to "Strawberry Fields" in central park New York.... just near John Lennon's apartment...  pity I don't actually like to eat strawberries hhahahaha

Anyway getting down to business - It's time for a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week we are after a Card and a Separate Matching Tag - you know the kind where you have the tag on a parcel... hehehehe so cute!!!  This week I have used Tilda and Jam from Turning Leaves Collection... so here is the card - hope you like it as much as me:-) 


And here is my Tag - I've used the same Magnolia Strawberry paper, lace and ribbon, but this also has a cute Strawberry box that I made using the MFT berry die!!


And here they are together


So there you go, I hope I have inspired you to create a tag and matching tag for someone you know!! If you would like to see more gorgeous stuff - if you haven't already - then drop by the challenge blog there is sure to be something you like to feast your eyes upon there!!!! And as always we can't wait to see what you all make this week:-)


Stamps: Magnolia - Turning Leaves, Tilda with Jam - Lazy Summer Dayz, Strawberry sentiment, Raising the Ceiling - To and From sentiments
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's Spellbinders, MFT and Marianne D
Paper: Magnolia
Embellishments: Lace, Velvet Ribbon, Strawberry charms, string, seam binding, stickles, half pearls, flowers and leaves
Colour: Copic


Thanks for looking
and Happy Stamping!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! ❤
    Well, they do say great minds think alike! Such a great choice of us both to work strawberry like ;)
    I'd live to have a piece of that strawberry paper you have because it's lush! Love your choice of Tilda - she's to cute! Wondering which one of the new collection this is from? The autumn one? Gorgeous anyways :)
    Love your cute tag too!

    Big hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! You sound like the perfect person to eat strawberries with - more for me lol!!!! ;) Gorgeous card and tag sweetie - love this Tilda and your 3D strawberry is amazing! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen! Absolutely love this layout...gorgeous strawberry paper and all of the details are scummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Karen! Love your colouring and gorgeous design too. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)