August 24, 2012

Buttons and Bows for Tea ??

Hi everyone!!

It's time for another Inspirational Friday over at La La Land and as you may already know we are all about Buttons and Bows this week!!!

I've used super cute Tea Time Marci for my card this week and I've used the teacup from the Tea Time set as well!!  So here she is I hope you love her as much as me!!!


Awwww isn't she so sweet?  Well I think so!!  So have you seen the La La Land Crafts Group on Facebook?  Why not go and join in the fun if your on Facebook... here is the link you can add your latest and greatest La La Land creations on there for us all to see your gorgeous work and you can still add them to the Customer Gallery as well!!!

Stamps: Tea Time Marci and Tea Time Set
Dies: Tulip Boarder and Butterfly
Paper: Crate Paper
Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons, Twine, Kaiser Craft Doily, Stickers
Copic and Atyou Spica: Skin E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E57, E53, E35, E33. Clothes: B12, B14, B16. C1, C2, C6, C4, R20, R21, Y00, Y11, Y17. Teacup: R20, R21, R22, G24, G29, Y17, Y13, Y00

Thanks so much for looking:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

2 comments:

  1. She is just adorable!! Love that beautiful bow and of course the buttons!! Beautiful shading too.

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Karen! Love the colouring on her and the layout is stunning. Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)