August 26, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #161

Good Morning Everyone!!!

It's time for another awesome new challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week our theme is: All Stitched up.... Use real or Faux stitching on your creations!!

I've dragged out the sewing machine and stitched around my paper and my Tilda with Carrots!! So here is what I made - I hope you love it as much as me:-)


We can't wait to see what you come up with this week, and next week OMGOSH how exciting I will be at Paperific in Melbourne hanging out with my besties - I so cannot wait.... and get this our house is going to be finally finished as well!!! WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

Stamp: Magnolia Tilda with Carrots
Paper: Magnolia and October Afternoon
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Embellishments: Flowers, Buttons, String, Ribbon, Stickles, Sewing Machine, Lace, Pearls, Charm
Colour: Copic Of course!!

Thanks so much for looking:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen! Love those beautiful papers and a fab design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Karen!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Karen!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sweetie!!! I love this Tilda but haven't had the chance to use her yet!! Gorgeous colouring and beautiful colours hun and I love that lush bow!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Karen, so pretty and girlie, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)