August 15, 2012

Phlox Princess

Hi There everyone

OMG I have been so busy over the past week or so, trying to get ahead in all my Design Team work.... so that I wouldn't have to take a break when we move house.... but I think I'm going to have to take a break at the end of this month - I just can't manage it all!!! But we will see how we go before I have to pack my crafty goodies up to go into my new room!!

Anyway this week I want to show and tell you all about one of the gorgeous Images which is available from Crafts and Me - this one is called Phlox Princess and she is designed by Sara Burrier.  I love this image she looks so magical - like a fairy tale princess to me... so here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


I've coloured her with my copics and also gave her some sparkle to the pretty bits on her dress with some Atyou Spica pen in clear.  I've also added some Liquid Pearls around her... she looks so pretty I think!!

Anyway thanks so much for looking and remember that there is a new challenge just started over at Crafts and Me challenge blog:-) 

Stamp: Digi Image Phlox Princess
Paper: Pink Paislee
Embellishments: Lace, Flowers, Pearls, Buttons, Prima Butterfly, Stickles, Liquid Pearls
Colour: Copic

Hugs
Karen
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Karen she looks absolutely stunning..just gorgeous colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    The image is beautifully colored, and I love the papers, lace and other details. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)