August 31, 2012

Back to School at La La Land Crafts

Hi Everyone

It's time for another Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts.... and this week it's all about Back to School!!!

I've used Back Pack Marci for my card this week and of course I've coloured her up with my copic's. I've used some cool school papers from Basic Grey called Oxford!!  So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


So get your craft on and link your creations to either the Customer Gallery or on the super cool Face Book La la Land Crafts page... we can't wait to see what you come up with:-)

Stamp: Back Pack Marci
Paper: Basic Grey Oxford
Embellishments: Pink Paislee Back to School Badge, Heidi Swapp Monday Tag, Clip, Twine, ABC Ribbon, Crayon Buttons
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E13, E15, E18. Clothes: YG61, YG63, YG67, E41, E40, E0000, C8, C6, C4, R22, R24, R27, R29, E44, E43, E47 White Jelly Roll

Till next time
Lots of Cuddles
Karen
xxx

1 comment:

  1. More of those cute crayons! I need these!! hehehe. Beautiful work...just love the layout and colouring on her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)