July 29, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #8

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun
it is to ride
in a one horse open Sleigh....

Or

Jingle Bells
Batman Smells,
Robin got away..... hehehehheheh

Wow its Thursday already and this week we've all  been feeling a little Christmassy!!  So you guessed it, our theme this week at Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge is:

Christmas in July!!

So get your Jingles on and go and make something!!  We would love to see what you all come up with!! nd you just might win a new Lil Lolita all for yourself!!  COOL Huh??  Ooooo and just another reminder that the new Fashionette Lil Lolita's are still available to purchase at Tickled Pink Stamps!!!



Paper: Stampin Up Kraft, Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Embellishments: Tickled Pink Stamps Lace, Stampin' Up Ribbon, i am roses - roses, Bizzy Becs Spray Pearls and Tiny Rose Buds, Kindy Glitz, Smooch, Crystal Effects, Glimmer Mist
Stamps: Lil Lolita Lylah - Tickled Pink Stamps, and Alota Stamps Sleigh
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks, Stazon Ink

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh such a wonderful idea to use the Lolitas for christmas!!
    They work great for that to :)
    Love this one, with a sleigh and wonderful colors!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids giggle at the second version of jingle bells when I sing it, so cute!! Am loving the sleigh and papers. Will stamp off those hats for your this weekend and send over. Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Karen. I love the sleigh and the dp and flowers look fab. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha Batman smells hehe that was my fav! I love this Karen and the sleigh is the PERFECT touch with Lylah! Your colouring and accessories is amazing!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... Karen, this is just too cute!! I love your sleigh and great papers!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how it looks like Lylah is helping to pack Santa's sleigh... this is genious! Absolutely fabulous Christmas card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen you crack me up. Some one had there coffee fill when she wrote this, I love it. Your card is so cute I love how she has a sleigh to fill awesome job. Great colors.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, too funy & i love your card - that sleigh is such a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, now that tune is stuck in my head Taz!! Great card. Love that sleigh and all the embellies!

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. KAREN! This is soooo awesome!! I just LOVE that sleigh! OH you make me creative envy! hee hee The music paper in the background?!! I am soooooooo sooooooooo casing this for christmas. Once I find that sleigh....well....that looks like a lot of work but it is GORGEOUS I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Matching this Lylah with the sleigh is inspired - fabulous job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)