July 14, 2010

A Quick Card

Good Afternoon everyone

Well this is one card I can show you guys!!  Its for a little girl who is turning 1 tomorrow. I've been busy making Design Team Cards, all of which you have to wait and see... hehehehehehehhe and I have also been a little busy making a few card orders, in between looking after a roll about baby...  and a cat that is rather insistent that he sits on me... regardless of what I'm doing and then he gets annoyed with me and bites me!!  How rude!!


Anyway sorry the pic isn't that fantastic, but is getting dark here, now that the sun has decided to disappear after making a rare appearance today.  So is anyone Else's blog playing up??  Mine just decides to put colour on words and delete stuff, and links don't work!! 

Ok see you guys soon:-) 
Hugs
Karen
xxx 

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute card! I love this little Tilda and she looks so cute perched on her cupcake. Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorg card Karen. WOW look at your colouring fantastic. Look forward to seeing what else you have been doing. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaaaw this is super cute Karen! Your colouring is stunning and the flowers are gorgeous! I have a kitty much the same!

    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)