July 4, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #53

Hi Everyone,

Its Sunday and its time for a new Challenge at Magnolia Down Under.   If you have been to the shop already to gather your Sunday's Papers, well.... now its time to rip 'em up, because this week we want you to stick a bit of Newspaper somewhere on your card.... so cool... I must say that I have never thought to use Newspaper before, but why not?? Better than rippin' up a book unless maybe its a dictionary - then go for it reckon!! hehehehehe

I have been a bit different (well for me) this week and I've popped good old Edwin on my card!!  Isn't he cute??  Yep! I reckon, and I've got him propped up in the Love Letter Mail Bag!!! TOOO CUTE:-)


Paper: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Magnolia Design Patterned Paper, and of Course my bit of Newspaper from my local paper The Advocate
Embellishments: i am roses, Roses & Leaf, Maya Road Pin, Spray Pearls, Stampin' Up  Choc Ribbon, Lace, Shabby Ribbon Mesh, Tim Holtz Swirly Swirls (from Debbie P thanks Debbie), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen
Stamps:  Magnolia - Raising the Ceiling Collection 2010 - Heart Breaker Edwin and Post Bag
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks on Archers Smooth 300gm Water Colour Paper, Stazon Ink

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is precious!! These images together are fantastic, your colouring is dreamy and I love the laces, ribbons and man flowers, lol, how fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen!! I love your little Edwin on his mail bag! Amazing colouring! Gorgeous all round!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Edwin is adorable sitting there thinking how many love letters he might receive from the beauiful Miss Tilda. The colours and embellies are stunning and the newsprint background is perfect. A wonderful take on the challenge with lots of inspiration for all to playing along this week. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers behind this cutie - and it's great to see how full that bag of love letters is for Edwin - maybe that's why he's so thoughtful - doesn't know which one to answer first - hahahahaha
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet Karen! LOVE it!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)