July 18, 2010

Just Magnolia #64

Well what a shocker of a day - well it is here anyway.  Its been raining just about all day and not to mention its a tad on the cold side!!  Perfect weather for craftin' though!! hehehehe So I thought I would have a go at the Sketch that Bev has done over at Just Magnolia.  I think I have pretty much stuck to it, and I haven't change too much - just my main pic' which is at a little bit of an angle!!

So I have been having another play with my Copics and this is what I come up with,  I'm not all that happy with Tilda's dress I don't think my blending worked very well.  But if I kept on going I think I would have had my Copic ink bleeding everywhere from the amount of colouring that I have done.... oh well.... it was still fun though.  So here it is.  Hope you like it!


Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft Card stock, Kasier Patterned Paper and Stampin' Up Very Vanilla Card stock
Embellishments: Flourish with a Bling and Lace from Tickled Pink Stamps, i am roses.com roses, Kindy Glitz, MS punch.
Colour: Copic Marker, distressed with Distress Ink, Stampin' Up Ink
Stamps: Magnolia - Romantic Tilda from Wedding Collection 2010, Stampin' Up Sentiment.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Karen! Love it! Those purples are delicious! :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)