July 15, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #6

Well Guess what??  Its Thursday and its Challenge time at Lil Lolita Boutique. So this week we want you to check out these fabby shoes and then go and make your awesome creation!! Sounds like fun huh?  And if your after a few more idea's why not go and check out what the rest of the Design Team have created!!!
So my Inspiration from the shoes is mainly the colours - Black and Pink and I also quite fancied the stripes on the inside wall of these pumps. So here is my card, hope you like it:-)



Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Kasier Patterned Paper, Pink Card stock
Embellishments: Black Tassel Ribbon and Black Ribbon, Stampin' Up Pearls, Spray Pearls, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch, Kaiser Bling, Kindy Glitz, Crystal Effects & White Gel Pen
Stamps: Lil Lolita Lilith available from Tickled Pink Stamps, Stampin' Up Sentiment
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks on Stampin' Up Water Colour Paper

10 comments:

  1. Great minds thing alike (pulling the stripes as part of inspiration). Love the card hun it is gorgeous. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh - Karen! Gorgeous! Fabbo idea to use the stripies. Gorgeous butterfly too!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this card is sooo pretty. Love the tassels and faux stitching. Gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Karen there isn't anything I don't love about this! It's gorgeous, I love the vintage look colouring she looks amazing and the stripes are PERFECT! LOVE it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally missed the stripes until later!! LOL!! Your card is so pretty! I love your coloring and that tassel ribbon?! KA-UTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may end up here twice blogger is not working right. I love the colors and im with Eulanda I totally missed the strips. I love that cute little butterfly.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love those stripes and fluorishes behind Lilith, so cool! Great accents and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this stripe dp and love the way you've coloured Lilith. Great card.

    Hugs Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the white floral behind Lilith - it looks gorgeous against the stripes! Fabulous job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, stunning card, your colouring is beautiful & I love all your gorgeous embellies, a great take on the challenge. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)