July 8, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #5

OMGOSH its just soooooo exciting I have been lucky enough to be given a new Lil Lolita Fashionette, you know all the new ones that got released last week at Tickled Pink Stamps..... Gosh aren't they just so Fantastic??  Well I love them and I can't wait to have them all in Rubbah!!!!  You better rush on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps shop and pre-order your today!!

Today is Challenge day at Lil Lolita Boutique and this week we want you to use:

Ribbon

Cool Huh? another easy one!!  So you can use as much or as little ribbon as you like, go for it, can't wait to see what you all make:-) and Guess what Kellie has kindly offered a PRIZE WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO now get crackin' :-) 

Ok time for Pic's - there's 4 .... I've made my niece, Kirsty, a 18th Birthday Card and a matching Card Box!!! I've never made a card box before and it was fun, even if the first one ended up in the bin...gggrrrrr.  I've used my Fashionette, Miss Evie, straight from 1920!!  So because Miss Evie is kinda a bit Vintage looking, I've made another modern vintage card using some really yummy Graphic 45 papers that I got from USA last week (in the mail of course!!! - just a little bit too far to go!!!)


This one below is the actual card, I've used Pink Velvet Ribbon along the bottom with the blingy clasp for that bit extra VA VA VOOM along with the feathers and the pearl spray!! I love the fashion lady paper that I used in the ovals.... so appropriate don't you think??
I am really please with how my card and box turned out.  I think it's even better than what I dreamed up!!


Ok this is the inside, yeah I actually prettied up the inside!!! But it is a special card after all!!!


And this one is of the Card Box.  Its basically the same except I've coloured my Evie in Pink instead of Brown like what's on the front of the card, just so its a little tiny bit different. 


Kirsty has already received my card and box and she totally loved it!!  Thank goodness it look me ages:-) We also gave her a Pandora Wooden Charm, very spectacular, and she loved that too!! 

Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft Card stock, Graphic 45 Pattern Paper
Embellishments: Feathers, Pearl Spray, Blingy Ribbon Slide, Pink Velvet Ribbon, i am roses roses, cherry blossoms and leaf, Key Charm, Lace, Crystal Effects, Heidi Swapp Rub-ons, Zig Pen, Graphic 45 Tag, Pink and Choc heart skinny ribbon
Stamps: Lil Lolita Fashionette Evie - available from Tickled Pink Stamps on Pre-Order
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks, sponging with Distress Inks, water coloured on Archers 300gm Water Colour Paper

9 comments:

  1. OMG Karen, these are STUNNING.. I've just had to pick my jaw up from off the floor. Beautiful work hun. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Karen. I love the vintage look and you've mastered it with this beautiful card and matching box. The feathers really add that special touch to it and I love the 2 different colourings of Evie. Love it all!

    Hugs Kylie ox (Brown)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is my fav of the new Lolita's and this card is the perfect example of why. Just breath taking, love every inch of the card and box. Smiles from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh..... fabulous!!!! I love the matching card/box idea - and those papers - wowee! I love. Gorgeous feathers too. And blingy bits. I love it all.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen this is awesome I love the matching box. Very Vintages you got the 20's Lil Lolita spot on. Love the colors.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MA GAWD! [JAW ON FLOOR] This is absolutely GORGEOUS! WOW! I love that Evie one and I can't wait to color her up myself. Your card is so perfect in every detail and such a pretty feminie touch. You did a fabulous job! I need to go look up more words on my thesauraus for fabulous! LOL!! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with Jackie, you owe me a new jaw hehe! Absolutely FABULOUSLY stunning!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my stars, these are stunning!! Where on earth did you find all of these gorgeous embellihsments, everything goes perfectly and your Evies look fabulous, well done woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)