July 20, 2010

WOO HOO Stamp Club has Arrived and Plays with Mad For Markers

WOW I was so happy this morning when I went to the letter box and I found my Stamp Club Stamps from Magnolia.... WOOHOO they were soon stuck on that icky ez mount, baby powdered to take away the sticky gaps in between the rubbah and chop chop chop, until they were all done!! So I couldn't wait to use some of them, so I picked Sailor Edwin and the Porthole background.

This week at Mad for Markers they are after "white colouring" so I have coloured Edwin's shirt, the boat sails and the band on his sailor cap "white" so much fun..... I used W1 and W3 and a bit of  0 because I didn't have W0 and I also did a little bit of E0000.  Then I popped on a bit of sparkly bits... because I couldn't stop myself!!  So hope to like it.  Because I LOVE it, I'm so happy with my colouring, some bits didn't come out like they were meant to but Pretty Awesome job if I do say so myself!!


Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Basic Grey, Otober Afternoon, and Magnolia Skulls
Embellishments: Antique Brads, String, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds
Colour: Copic Markers
Stamps: Sailor Edwin and Porthole Background from Magnolia Stamp Club Summer 2010 and Stampin' Up Sentiment.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. WOW girl, you were SUPER DOOPER quick using him, but it doesn't show at all your card is amazing, colouring perfect and that bit of twine OMG LOVE it! Gorgeous!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Super dooper quick! I love your little nautical touches, GORGEOUS!!
    Oh, and thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this month! LOL
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty awesome job indeed! I love your colouring and how you put it all together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have done a great job with the Challenge, thanks for joining us at 'Mad 4 Markers'.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW girl - how quick are you!!!!!! This is just gorgeous though - LOVE the "rope" - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Karen I love him, Love the colors. Your little rope is perfect with him.Im hoping my set makes it to this side of the world soon. I can't wait to play with them.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karen this is gorgeous! Love Sailor Edwin and that background is fabby.. you totally rocked this challenge! Thanks for playing along!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is sooo adorable! Love that porthole stamp, looks Amazing! Fantastic white coloring. Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad for Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, wow just loving this, fantastic colouring and I love the twine circle, thanks also for the tip on cutting out the stamps, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful scene you have created Karen, beautiful colouring, great distressing, thank you for joining us this month over at Mad for Markers, hope to see you next month, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. karen this is super adorable. Love it. Thanks for joining us at M4M.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card!!! love the edwin stamp. thanks for playing with us over at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is stunning.... love those stamps too...

    thanks for joining in over at MFM

    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)