July 14, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Sketch and Just Magnolia Have Fun Together!!!

So here is a card that I used my Copic's on.  Turned out pretty darn good I reckon!!  I'm still trying to figure them out a bit, and gosh, they are so much fun. I find it also heaps quicker to colour than water colouring, because with water colouring, I usually wait for the water to dry off a bit before doing the next part. If I didn't wait, I will have the colour bleed into the other!!  But I don't have to do that with the Copics... Speedy as!!

Ok so my pic isn't perfect, because I've taken it at night under my desk lamp, but I've done by best using Photoshop to make it a bit better!! So here it is.........


So Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge Blog has a Sketch this month by Waffles and I've pretty much stuck to it, only things that are a bit diff. are the flowers they are in the bottom corner instead of the top corner.  I've left off the sentiment, and I stuck my Lace up the card a bit more instead of down the bottom.... If your interested in entering the challenge then check it out here 

Kellie's aka Waffles Sketch also goes pretty darn well with Just Magnolia this week - they have a recipe challenge which is 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 Ribbon.  As I said perfect:-)

Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft Card Stock,  2 Magnolia Designer Papers from the Fairytale Collection 2010
Embellishments: 3 Flowers from i am roses, Lace from Tickled Pink Stamps, 1 Sheer Ribbon from Stash, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen, Distressed with Vintage Photo Ink, Pearl Glimmer Mist and Kindy Glitz
Colours: Coloured with Copic Markers
Stamps: Magnolia Flying Tilda from Fairytale Collection 2010

8 comments:

  1. Naaaaw this is stunning! Your colouring is amazing and she just looks so precious! Absolutely LOVE it. Thanks for joining TPS this month!
    Hugs Kel xx

    P.s YOU cardmaking MACHINE! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She came out so cute Karen I love it so pretty. Don't you hate it when you finish a card at night and have to take a dark pic or its all dark and rainy, thats going to be my case for the rest of the week.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Karen, I love the colours you used for your fab Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is beautiful, great job with Waffles sketch, I see you gave it a flip, good, it's all about customization and making things your own!! Love your colouring and your gorgeous paper and details!!
    Hugs, Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow for a beginner you are doing so well with the copics. I love using both copics and my prismacolor's and find I go through stages were I favor one more than the other. Oh yeah nearly forgot to say, Love the card too. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute - wasn't this sketch so much fun - great colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen. I LOVE your take on this challenge! I love this tilda and I love those maggie papers and the floers lace, Everything!!! Thanks for joing the fun during my guest month at TPS ;oD Hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)