July 18, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #55

Happy Birthday to Youuu,
Happy Birthday to Youuu,
Happyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy dearrrrrrrrr, Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy to Youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!




Hope you like the cake I made you!!! hehehehehehehehe Have a Fantastically Wonderful Day Debbie!!!

Ok so now on to the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Card.  This week we want you to pick a season and make a card!!  You could have a Summer, Winter, Spring or Autumn Theme!!

So here is my card and I went for Spring!!  This card is especially made for my fellow Design Team Member Debbie, and also (hopefully) it's landed at Debbie's house in time for her Birthday today!!  Hope you like it Debbie:-)


So for my card I used 3 Magnolia Fairytale Collection Stamps.  Isn't it cute??  I used the Fairytale Background, Fantasy Flower (so pretty) and Princess Tilda (is that what she's called?? I dunno) So I first stamped Tilda and then, I stamped the Fantasy Flower and then, I made a couple of mask's and masked them, then I stamped my Background! So that's how you do it, in case you were wondering!!  Easy Peasy:-)

Thanks for coming and taking a look:-)

Paper: Magnolia Fairytale, Stampin' Up Kraft, Very Vanilla, script scrap from stash
Embellishments: Kaiser Rub-on, Maya Road Pin, i am roses: roses & leaves, Spray pearls, Antique brad, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Ladybug corner punch, Kindy Glitz
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks, Stazon Ink on Archers Water Colour Paper Smooth 300g
Stamps: Magnolia Fairytale Collection 2010: Fantasy Flower, Fairytale background, Princess Tilda

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen! I love thse images together. A beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Karen! Love that gorgeous background stamp, great colouring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the cake - it's the kind I like - FAT FREE AND GORGEOUS - LOL. Thanx soo much for the fabulous card too - yup it got here in time but was hidden away until this morning - will email you shortly!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your card is Fairylicious, I love these combo of images, the rainbow is wonderful (I have this BG image, thanks for the inspiration to ink it up) along with your beautiful colouring. A perfect take on the challenge & a gorgeous birthday card for Debbilicious. Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Karen!! Love the scene you've created and the colours and details are so beautiful!! The ladybird corners are soooo cute!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, you did such a beautiful job of masking and coloring these images--such a gorgeous scene and card!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, I love the spotted paper and your imagery is gorgeous, the accesories are beautiful and well, wow, I love it!! Wish it were my birthday card, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, your Spring card is just lovely - flowers are always such a happy theme - your tilda looks fabulous too.
    Love the new look blog - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, Your card is stunning!!! I love those images together and the papers too! Love that torn piece revealing the paper underneath and that Ladybug punch is Gorgeous! Where can I get one :oD Thanks again for the images. Hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)