July 16, 2010

Check it out, MY Brand Spankin' New Banner Made by Heather

Ooooo and can you see my siggy?? isn't it cool??  So me, swirly swirls, butterflies and a bit of a travel thing happening.  I love to Travel, and I've been around the world numerous times, and seen some pretty fabby stuff - like the Eiffel Tower...



THANKS HEATHER YOUR AMAZING - How many times have I said that already??  Anyway if you want some pretty spectacular stuff made JUST FOR you then go here  

Heather will help you out as she is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! and I can personally say that you wont be disappointed at all!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow it looks fantastic Karen. Heather has done an amazing job! Love it!

    Hugs Brown. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh... so pretty! May your ink never smudge, lol, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOW another stunna by Heather! Not shocked she is amazing!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Karen, have to say a tad jealous, LOL! Heather has done an great job. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhhh Karen - its gorgeous! Very pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karen for theshout out! LOVE that you love it and that I could make you happy! Looking good girlio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY Karen - it looks so fresh and bright! Just like you!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous new makeover Karen, love it, hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)