July 24, 2010

Bizzy Bec's Pearls and Swirls and Just Magnolia

Good Evening everyone!!

Hope you have had a great day, like me!!  Today I made a card with one of my new Stamp Club Stamps from Magnolia.  I've also done a bit of shopping today too!!  Bec is having a sale on Copic's for 3 days so I got some of those and Kellie has the new Magnolia DooHickey's for the Bon Voyage Collection, so I snaffled them up too!!  (Just as well its my birthday soon - all theses presents from me, to me!! heheheheehe)

Anyway here is my card, hope you like it.  I kept it a bit simple, because of my paper. Its from Websters and those papers are so yummy they really don't need anything else do they??


Paper: Stampin Up Kraft, Websters
Embellishments: Tassel and Pearl Swirl from Tickled Pink Stamps, Ric-Rac from my local Quilting Shop, Stampin' Up Ribbon, Kindy Glitz and Stampin' Up Crystal Effects, White Gel Pen
Colour: Water coloured with Distress Inks
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda on the Anchor - Bon Voyage Collection 2010


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow Karen! You are really on a roll with the newbies! I love your giant ricrac. Gorgeous papers and fabbo card all together!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricrac from your local quilting shop as sold by Me! hahahahaha
    She's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Karen :o) Thanks for joining Bizzy Becs July Comp *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Karen and so sweet. Love it.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful.. Love the tassel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous karen !!!i love the image and the swirl s your coloring is awesome
    hugs
    ps love the new blog look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is soooooo sweet Karen - maybe I should have got this cutie too - hmmmmmm - stop tempting me - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous vintage card, so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is stunning!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how very cute! I love it! Great job with the ribbon and pearl swirls!
    Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW Karen.. this is amazing.. I love love love it!!!thanks so much for your entry.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Karen, this card is beyond stunning. Wow.. Tilda looks amazing and I agree, you don't want to cover up too much of any Webster papers. thanks for joining us in Bizzy Becs July challenge. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vintage feel to oyour card and i agree the websters papers are gorgeous! love how you have used the tassel and that swirl is beautiful thanks for joining in with our pearls and swirls competition at Bizzy Bec's
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)