April 27, 2011

WhooHooo a little bit of crafty time for me!!

OMGOSH it feels like forever since I sat at my desk to put a card together... Renovating is such a drag and a pain and so many things go wrong... How will I go when its time to build the new house?? eeck..  But enough about that...

Tonight I have managed to whip up a card for a few challenges... I hope the challenges are still current, that I want to enter, it seems like I get around to making the card, and the challenge is over... bummer that!!

Anyway here is my card, its Tilda with an armful of Tulips... now I have used (more like tried) my Prisma Pencils for the flowers.... they took forever but I think they look reasonable for a learner Prisma colour pencil user!! So I hope you love it as much as me!!


The challenges I would love to enter are:

Just Magnolia & H&S - A sketch
Make it Colourful - Black hair
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Buttons
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers - mmmm I hope my 1 counts
Cute Card Thursday - No text
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Pile it On more than 5 Layers
Paper Sundaes - Toppings x2 I used Sparkle and Pearls
Tip Top Tuesday - Squares - Square Cards

Stamps: Butterfly Collection 2011 - Tilda with armful of Tulips
Dies: Spellbinder Nestie Large Circle and Cricut Songbird Cartridge
Embellishments: Buttons, Button Twine, Pearls, Stickles, Flower, Seam Binding, Prima Trinket, Atyou Spica Pen Clear - White Gel Pen, Victorian Embossing Folder..
Colour: Copic - Hair C1, C3, C5, C7 and Blender - Tulips Prisma Colour Pencils

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi there is never enough time to craft :P hey I think you have coloured the tulips perfectly and Tilda is awesome the little bird cage and bird finish off the card perfectly :D Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen :)
    I see what you mean about renovation...man, it can suck life out of you...BUT hopefully it will be sooo worth it in the end ;)
    I'm sure you guys will have a stunning looking house ;)

    Stunning is also the word for this amazing looking card! Love Tilda with black hair, and I think especially for this image :) Love the lo you've been working at and the colouring??? Well it is gorgoues!
    More crafting time for Karen, pretty please ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely...excellent work karen. I have a little candy on my blog if u would like to pop by www.ashleescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful vintage feel card Karen, the Tilda goes so well with your papers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and your buttons compliment it beautifully! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS hun. i love this new Tilda she is so cute and I think can be used for so many occassions. Your colouring of the flowers are fab would never know you are a beginner prismi user! Hope the renovations are goign well and just think as much as they are a pain now the end result will be well worth it. Oh yeah thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Challenges this week, hugs Bron xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Karen Tilda looks beautiful with her black hair.
    This is such a pretty card, thanks for joining us this week at MIC.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the image too! thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)