April 1, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #13

Well Hello and welcome!!

Its time for a brand new challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!!  and this week our fabby theme for you play along with is - well pretty easy one:

BLING IT

Ooo now that is easy peasy huh??  Make sure you jump on over to the challenge blog to see what the girls have made and also to see if Kellie has a Prize up for grabs - heheheheh I think you already know the answer to that one!!

Anyway here is my card, I have used 60's Ivy and lots of Bling!! I hope you love it as much as me!!




Stamps: 60's Ivy available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Kraft, Kaiser Craft and October Afternoon
Embellishments: Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Wooden Butterfly, Charm, Bling, Flower, Blingy Flower Center, Kaiser Craft bling Strip, Pink Paislee Ticket, Glossy Accents
Colour: Copic, Atyou Spica

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your latest cards are beautiful Karen! I like your CC Design Pixie card very much too. And your x-mas challenge card is so nice :-) It jingles all the way!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz wunderbar sieht Deine Karte aus!
    Gefällt mir sehr!

    Liebe Grüße
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)