April 30, 2011

A Fuzzy Wuzzy TeddyBo

Hey Everyone!!

So did you all watch the Royal Wedding last night??  Wasn't it beautiful, I loved everything, very detail... it was wonderful!!

Anyway, today I have a little card I have been working on the past few nights... except for last night!! heheheh tooo busy glued to the tv!! My friend Kylie used a TeddyBo image the other week, and gosh - I've never seen these cutie pies before?? OMG where have I been??  Anyway I bagged a few for myself, and decided to colour up these tags first.

TeddyBo has a challenge - and this week its Tag's... So I think I got it covered, also The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge has a photo inspiration this month, so I thought I might play along there, too!! So here is my cutie pie TeddyBo taggy card, I hope you love it as much as me!!


Thanks for looking:-)

Stamps: TeddyBo
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Wanted and Dark Brown Card
Embellishments: Pom Pom Lace, Flowers, Prima Flower, SU Jewel Tag Punch, Pearls, Buttons, Button Twine
Colour: Copic

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. These Teddies are so cute) I like the idea thea on tags- this looks so wonderful and unusual! Great colouring)
    Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    Auw!! These cute bears really are cuter than cute :) love what you have done with them, great idea to stamp them all on tags :) your colouring looks great - amazing! Love your take on our photo inspi challenge :)
    Stunning!
    Have a great Sunday :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, I love the little bears on the tags karen! your colouring is just gorgeous, the red really draws the eye to their hats!! enjoy your weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi oh wow love this to bits they are so cute I think I might try them out too. Colouring is perfect and the papers just match perfectly this one needs an award really awesome. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I have these hiding on my computer somewhere!!! I loved them the first time I saw them about 2 months ago - all I need is time to play with them! Your card is just sooooo gorgeous that I reckon I'll be getting up early one morning to MAKE TIME - thanx for the FABULOUS inspiration Karen!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card - love the colours and the wee buttons!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous - love those tags so much and the colours you've used - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are impressed with our wonderful bears. Your creation is a master piece...a lovely keep sake. Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo Challenge. Hugs Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I love it just as much as you do! It's just beautiful, a real Karen-card!
    And yes, I watched the royal wedding too, well parts of it :-) Always great to see when two people love each other... Wish you a happy weekend!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the tags are just gorgeous, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My word was just looking through the entrys at Teddy Bo and came across you blog!!! Wow what a fabulous find!! Just love it and you have such awesome work on here!! Love it Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZER Karen...this is FANTABULOUS!!! SO warming....love it...x Your colouring is fab..x

    Gayle
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Karen!! the colors are so pretty and I LOVE these tag images!! Love all your details as well!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Karen, fab colouring and I love your layout. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)