April 10, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps April Preview Day 4

Welcome Welcome!!

Its Preview Day 4 over at Tickled Pink Stamps, I think this one is my favourite!!  Its time to meet:

LIL PINKETTE - PIPPA

Isn't she a rippa ?? hahahahah Again I have continued with my set of cards, so far we have 3 only 1 more to go - but that one is for the Spectacular April Blog Hop happening tomorrow - so please make sure you come and hop along with us - it will be wonderful!!!

So here is my Pippa - I hope you love her as much as me!!


So have you seen what the gorgeous Pink Ladies have made using Pippa??  if not then jump on over to the shop blog HERE and see for yourself!!  Also you might wanna see the details about the Prize Kellie has on over - because what's a preview without a prize?? hehehehe

So its almost time when you can pop the awesome Lil Pinkette's into your shopping checkout cart!!  Actually it's tomorrow after the hop!! Don't miss out!!

Stamps: Lil Pinkette Pippa and Thank you Sentiments available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Kaiser Craft Patterned Paper, Kraft and Card board Box
Embellishments: Flowers, Ribbons, Cream Lace, Paint
Colour: Copic


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Karen, she is so pretty! Great card) Love the paper you used here) All is very good!!!! Great job! Love this image, and your colouring is so great!!!
    )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl is really adorable, so cute ! Love your card Karen !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, love this card and the image is just gorgeous!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)