April 11, 2011

Hello Little Butterfly

**Please scroll down for my Tickled Pink Stamps Blog Hop Card**

Hey Everyone!!

Today I have made a card using some gorgeous papers from Pink Paislee, Butterfly Garden, aren't they gorgeous??  Anyway I got them on, while we were away last week in Mornington at an most awesome shop called Paper Squared!!  Its just the biggest Scrapbooking Shop in Victoria!! hehehehe I was in Heaven:-)

Anyway I've used cute Hello Little Butterfly from the newest Magnolia Collection - I love how she is peeping behind her!! So here is my card I hope you love it as much as me!!


Challenges I would love to Enter my Card into:

Just Magnolia - Sketch by Kathy
Anything Goes - Pearls
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Copic Oz - Easter

Stamps: Magnolia - Butterfly Dreams: Hello little Butterly and Sentiment
Punches/Dies: Stampin' Up and Spellbinders Nestie Oval
Paper: Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden, Kraft and Vanilla
Embellishments: Pearls, Feather, Flowers, Prima Lace, Whiff of Joy Button Twine, Button, Maya Road Pin with added Crystal and Pink Pearl, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Karen your card is super cute. I can't wait for my Magnolia to arrive. The papers are just stunning I am yet to visit Paper Squared and have been promising myself a visit for the last two years!!! Maybe I need to wait until I save lots of $$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute hun. I love the papers too, I am thinking going to have to hunt them down and the new mag's are sooooo cute. Ummmm got me wanting to go to Paper Squared mught have to convince hubby to take me ont he weekend. Hugs Bron xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! You got to make a card just because? Fabulous! This is such a gorgeous card and I always admire how many different textures you put together. Stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cute card, sweet Tilda and pretty colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI This is just stunning the button detail is exquisite. Love the birdie perfect touch. The colours scheme is so pretty too. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card I love that little birdie and your colouring is perfect Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. An extremely pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, your card is so beautiful hun, so many pretty details to look at, I love it.
    Sorry I've not popped over before and I'm so late in welcoming you to the Paper Play family
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful, I love all the details. Thank you so much for entering the SFTW Easter challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Karen this is so pretty and feminine - you got me kicking myself I didn't get this image :)

    Beautiful card.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)