April 24, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #93

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

I hope Mr Bunny hopped along to your house and left you some yummy little choc eggs.... or maybe he left you some rather large ones... either way I hope you all enjoy your day with your family and friends!!

So today at Magnolia Down Under Challenges, our leader, Kylie has drawn up a super fantastic Sketch for us to follow or - you know mix up a bit... whatever takes your fancy!!  I followed the sketch to a T because, well, I really, really think it is cool!!

So for my card, I have used Beautiful Tilda from the Butterfly Dreams Collection, I also used the small butterfly and sentiment on my Tag.... the butterfly in versa mark for a softer look!!  And My Seam binding finally came all the way from Wild Orchid Crafts.... I have been eyeing this stuff off for what seems like forever!! and yay now I finally have some:-) So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me!!!


Here is a bit of a picture of the sparkles!!  I used my Atyou Spica Clear pen, that Kylie gave me ages ago - it's finally decided to work ... I was having some troubles.... anyway I love the effect - I just hope you can sort of see it!!


So thanks for looking and I hope you will head on over to the Magnolia Down Under blog to see what gorgeous creations the ladies have made for your inspiration.... I know it will knock your socks off - oooooo and don't forget to leave some love at our newest Design Team Members, Bron and Louise!!

Paper: Prima - Jack and Jill
Stamps: Magnolia Butterfly Dreams - Beautiful Tilda, Small Butterfly and Sentiment
Dies: Your so Special - Lace and Bon Voyage - Tag
Embellishments: Prima Flower, Feather, Aster Daisy and Small Cherry Blossoms, Half Pearls, Charm, Seam Binding, Whiff of Joy Button Twine, Stickles, Prima Butterfly, White Gel Pen and Atyou Spica Pen - Clear
Colour: Copic

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Karen, have a lovely Easter Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Hunny! This is just stunning! I love the shabby feel. I love your take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! :)
    You're so sweet, mentioning me and Bron here and encouraging to leave us some love..that is so amazing :) Feeling your support hunni <3

    Isn't beautiful Tilda just amazingly beautiful?? She is so cute times stops ticking when I glance at her ;)
    You have made a hugely great job inking her up! Love the soft and very shabby look you gave her :) And of course: since I'm a huge fan of Prima and all of their gorgoues products I adore the embellies! The butterfly is so yummy :)
    Hugs and YES the Easter bunny has been here!
    Unfortunately that means a lot more Zumba for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Karen
    Oh wow this is just so gorgeous and Tilda is coloured to perfection xxxxx
    Happy Easter xxx
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just GORGEOUS Karen - love the spica - I wish it would photograph better - but you've managed to show the shine! And that gorgeous frosted prima rose is the perfect finishing touch!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter
    beautiful card I have trouble with my Spica too but they do look lovely when you get them to work
    cheers
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen, I just had to click through when I saw this! Absolutely stunning! I love everything!! Happy Easter. hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hun this card is just divine. I love these papers (i have them but for some reason everytime i pull them out to use I cant get them to work) and all the bling is super too. Hugs from Bron xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo, Taz, what a lot of yumminess you have going on here! Just love everything esp your feather! I can see your glitter on Maggie, it looks awesome. Hope you all had a great Easter!

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Karen, this is stunning. I adore the vintage shabby chic feel to it. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)