April 21, 2018

Water Colour Collage Girl

Hi There

Today I have my latest watercolour art journal page. Here is the video if you would like to watch!


I've used a Collage from Steve over at The Burkemates Creative Outlet on Facebook.... I had so much creating my page with the piece as my base.  I decided to go for watercolour as I do love to use my watercolours at the moment.



This is what she ended up looking like when I'd finished! 


This is the list of products I used to create my page.

Jane Davenport Brights Palette
Steve's Collage - The Burkemates Creative Outlet - James Burke Creative
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolour Palette
Prima Woodlands Watercolour Palette
Jane Davenport Epic Pen
Jane Davenport Collage Paper
Jane Davenport Medium
Stamperia Iridescent Aqua Colour - Copper
Sharpie White Paint Pen - Medium and Large
Golden Paint & Air Brush Medium
Sharpie Journal Pen
Prisma Coloured Pencils
Ranger - Perfect Pearls Spray

Most of my Items that I used I have picked up at Bev's Cross Crafts, except for the Golden paint and Airbrush Medium and my Prisma pencils.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)