April 22, 2018

My First Adventures with a Gel Press

Hi Everyone

Well I finally got my very first gel press in the mail the other day, and I have been busting to get it out and have a play..... It really is SO MUCH FUN



Above is the video if you would like to watch.....  I really did have fun with this... a little tricky to stick in my journal, but I guess the more I do it, I will be able to line it up a bit better!!

Anyway here are some pictures of it all finished!!! It was loads of fun to create!! 




The List of stuff I used:

Dina Wakley Large Journal
Dina Wakley Paint - Magenta, Eggplant, Lapis, Gilt, White, Night
Dina Wakley Collage Papers
Stamperia Mixed Media Glue
Golden Paint and Golden Air Brush Medium in a Fine Tip Nozzle Bottle
Donna Downey Stencil
Tim Holtz Stencils
Dina Wakley Stencils
Ranger Gel Press
Speed ball Brayer
Sharpie White paint Pen
Sharpie Journal Pen
Dina Wakley Scribble Bird Stamps
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks Set 2
Dina Wakley Paint Comb - Circles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)