April 3, 2018

Let my Light Shine

Today I have been again playing around in my Art Journal.  I must say I do find this so relaxing, fun and just letting my self be free.



The Products that I have used are pretty much all from Dina Wakley..... there is a Mermaid marker from Jane Davenport in the mix though!

Here is the list.

Dina Wakley Art Journal
Dina Wakley Paints - Ocean, Turquoise, Peacock, Marine and Ancient
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks set 1 and set 2
Fude Ball pen
Faber Castell pitt pen in Black
Stablio All pencil white
Liquitex Gesso clear/transparent
Dina Wakley collage papers
Dina Wakley Stamp
Archival Ink in Jet Black
Dina Wakley paint comb
Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker - Squid Ink

Most of my products I have purchased from Bev's Cross Crafts here in Tasmania!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)