April 22, 2018

Scribble Stick Fun!

Hi everyone, I've had a great day in my craft room, this afternoon.  I've made another page in my journal. 


I watched Dina Wakley YouTube video on using scribble sticks on the canvas in your journal..... it looked like so much fun, so I had to give it a go! 

https://youtu.be/HZw9bENdsMA Is the link if you would like to watch Dina in action! 

Here's is a pic of my finished page...


This is the list of what I used to create my page!

Dina Wakley Large Art Journal
Dina Wakley Paint - night and white
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks set 2
Stencil Girl Stencil
Kinder Kreations Stencil
Dylusions funky fuchsia spray
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine - Gold
Golden Paint and Golden Air Brush Medium
Stamperia iridescent aqua colour - bronze









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)