December 10, 2011

Snowboarding Marci on the Slopes

OMGOSH, not long now, till Santa comes huh?  At La La Land Crafts!!! This week we have a super (brrrrr) cool inspirational photo for you to use to make your creation:-) 

La La Land Crafts is also taking part in the super cool Blog Hop for Scrap-Mart, if you would like to go on a hippity hoppity hop then Click HERE 

I have used new Snowboarding Marci - isn't she just adorable? You can get your hot mitts on her HERE.... I love her cute little hat with the tassels - they remind me of the ones you put on your handle bars actually, LOL so CUTE!!! Anyway if you scroll down you can see that the picture is blue, with snow and icicles hanging off the trees, so that is the inspiration I took from the photo. Here is my Marci, I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


Here is the gorgeous Winter Scene on a Beautiful Sunny Day


Please don't forget to add your creation to the La La Land Crafts Customer Gallery.  You might be this month's lucky winner!!!!

Stamps: Snowboarding Marci
Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Tree Die with Puffy Paint, Icicle Die on glitter card, Blue Ribbon with Puffy Paint, Lace, and Stickles
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Clothes: B41, B45, E40, E0000. Board: E40, E41

1 comment:

  1. That looks so lovely! Like the blue colors a lot! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)