December 7, 2011

Craft's and Me Casting Down by Sara Burrier

OMGOSH the count down is on isn't it? I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it feels like it's only really June or something, but so glad it's not weather wise!!!

Today I have to show you a new release image from Crafts and Me.  This lovely Digi is called Casting Down and it's by Sara Burrier.  You can pick on up by clicking on this HERE link:-) 

So I have made another Christmas card, I counted them up and geeze I only have 16.... oops, thought there would have been a few more than that, but lucky I don't have to send out that many - so I should be ok in that Department!! So here she is, I hope you love her as much as me:-)


I have coloured her in my RV copic's as I wanted her to be in a slightly softer pink than what the R's give you.  Her wings are covered in Atyou Spica in Clear - gosh I love those pens!! and the raised parts of the wings is Liquid Pearls.  My paper is by Jillibean Soup, and I've used some Kaiser Craft flowers along with some Wild Orchid Crafts ones.  My sentiment is from SU. 

Anyway, thanks so much for taking a look:-) 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)