December 18, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #127

Hi Hi Everyone....

It's time for a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under, and this is our last challenge for the year.  We are going to have a little break, and we will be all back on the 8th January with an awesome new challenge for you to play along with!!!

Anyway this week or should I say fortnight, our wonderful theme is: RED GOLD AND CREAM.... mmmmmm what a yummy Christmas colour combination!!! You have heaps of time to get your entries in and just remember your card doesn't have to be Christmas theme!!!!

I've used sweet Holly Tilda for my card today, I've made a circle base using my Cricut and then I have made a slightly smaller circle with the Maggie Christmas paper also with the Cricut:-) I've coloured Tilda in Bright red and instead of having green holly I've coloured mine with Atyou Spica Pen in Buttermilk.  It's a slightly softer gold, and you can still see the lines of the holly through it, so here she is, I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


Please don't forget to go and check out the gorgeous work that the rest of the girls have made this week for you.... I know you're going to love it!!!  Also don't forget you have longer to enter in to this challenge, and like always, we can't wait to see what you all make!!!!

Stamps: Sweet Christmas Dreams - Holly Tilda and sentiment
Paper: Magnolia
Die's: Magnolia and Spellbinders
Embellishments: Prima Lace, Gold Ribbon, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Cheese Cloth, Bell, String, Stickles, Delish Bling Brad
Colour: Copic's and Atyou Spica in Buttermilk


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shaped card! I just love the image and all the flowers and other embelishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunni this card is gorgeous. I really did not like this paper but now that I have seen it on yours and how beautiful you have made it I am changing my mind. Beautiful. Hugs to you my gorgeous friend xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI karen
    that's gorgeous!! I lke all the details, and your coloring is perfect!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen..................LOVE LOVE LOVE the card dear....

    want to wish you a VERY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
    hugs...........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)