August 15, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #59

Hi Everyone

Its time for a new Fabulous Challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week we want to see:

Edwin & Tilda on the same card!!!

Awwwww so sweet!!  So for this Challenge I used my cute Wedding Stamp of Tilda and Edwin, I love this stamp I think its so sweet, and I've also masked in the Wedding Background Stamp too:-) I wanted my card to be elegant so I have used Linen/White colours.  Here is my card, Hope you like it!!


You can see I've really gone to town with my Magnolia DooHickey's, they are so fabby and I think I used them all on this card!! There is the flower, the Lace, the Swirl and the Leaves and the Tag, here is another pic with the Tag so you can see!!


The Stamp says "Happiness Be Yours"  I won this stamp from Bizzy Bec - Cool Huh? So I'm still loving the inked edges around the image with the swirly stamp (which I stamped off - this time so it didn't come out as dark) and then of course I used heaps of Kindy Glitz - Glitter Glue around the edges.  Its looks really sparkly and pretty IRL, but of course I can't get the same effect on the Camera.....  Anyway thanks for dropping by and checking out my card!!

Paper: Stamping Up Very Vanilla, Magnolia Designer Papers
Embellishments: Magnolia DooHickey's - Lace, Flowers, Swirl, Leaf, and Tag available from Tickled Pink Stamps. Kindy Glitz, Kraft Ribbon, Vivaldi Bling Flower Center (Spotlight in wedding section)
Colour: Water Coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Sponged/Distressed with Walnut Stain
Stamps: Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010 - Happiness Be Yours, Loving Bridal Couple and Wedding Background.  Stampin' Up Swirl from Priceless Stamp Set.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Karen! Your card is fantastic! I love the pull out tag - fantastic idea! It is just beautiful!! Pretty colours amazing colouring and so well laid out. Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karenn, This is very very pretty!! Very soft and and just gorgeous!
    Beautiful coloring dear.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a beautiful soft card, a perfect couple card,sooo lovely to look at, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Karen, I do love the colours and that tag is on my wishlist!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning card Karen, Fabulous job *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ww, this is stunning Karen, I just fell in love with this stamp when I first saw it but unfortnately I dawdled when it came to the background and it sold out :( Your card is so beautiful and elegant, I love the stamped and inked and glittered edges and those doohickeys are fabulous, love the pull out tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karen, this is STUNNING...so soft and elegant. I love the stamping around the image. Truly beautiful work. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a stunning card Karen! Really love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very elegant Karen - love how you have the tag peeking from behind - great colours - I just LOVE it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous hun! Love the beach scene and the doo hickeys are stunning together! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Karen this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love it, I so need a cutting machine! Love the colours and love that tag peeking out behind there :oD Hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)