August 26, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #12

WOW Thursday already - where has the week gone?? and what about the year??  Far out!!  Ok well enough of that, how about a new Challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique???

This week we have a Fantastic Sketch designed by Kellie Just for you!!  Sketches are great aren't they? they make making cards super duper quick - well for me anyway - because your card layout is already done, so no thinking required!!! Here is the Sketch:

and here is my card, I swapped things around just a bit with my card, and of course I had to add lace and flowers!!  Whats a card done by me without lace and flowers!!!!


Thanks for dropping by and checking out my card!! 
This is what I used:

Paper: Kraft, Pink Paislee
Embellishments: Lace, Velvet Ribbon, Bling Buckle, Kaiser Pearls & Bling, Flowers & Leaf, Kindy Glitz, Crystal Effects
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks
Stamp: Evie - Lil Lolita - available from Tickled Pink Stamps

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. ooo la la....that is what I think when I look at your card. Loving the lace and velvet ribbon. Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww a gorgeous card Karen!! Really cute!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours - and that velvet ribbon is a delicious finishing touch!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is soo pretty! Lovely Dp too!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is beuatiful!!! i your dp - that green damask is so elegant - i seriously need to get me some of those pretty slides

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Karen, I love all of the extra lace and flowers that you added! You have such a beautiful and elegant style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Karen. I love everything about this beauty. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Karen I love all the layers on your card and I love the vintage feel to it. Another awesome card.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the changes you made! Love the lace, flowers and that slider buckle looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)