August 19, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #11

Good Afternoon, today is Challenge day over at Lil Lolita Boutique!! This week's fantastic theme is:

ROSE FOR A ROSE

In other words - flowers!!  We want to see flowers, small, big, massive, tiny, lots or just 1 or 2 its up to you!! So go on, I would love to see what you make and you might just win a prize too!!

Here is my card,with Ivy on the front!!  I love Ivy I think she is my favourite, but gosh I do love them all just as much really!!!  Hope you Like it! and thanks for dropping by and checking out my card!!


Paper: Kraft, Basic Grey
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Dragonfly Charm, i am roses - roses, Kaiser Bling, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up Leaves Die, Smooch, Kindy Glitz, Crystal Effects
Stamps: Ivy Lil Lolita available from Tickled Pink Stamps and Stampin' Up Sentiment.
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Ink

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen!! I love that green gingham ribbon!! Its all perfect Hun!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Karen. Ivy looks gorgeous. I love your flowers and the lace and ribbon are the perfect touch. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Karen. Love the gingham, really adds to the card!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ! so nice ! wouhouuu, a new challenge ! i'm happy !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen I love the colors and the pretty flowers. Lots of pretty layers. Awesome job!
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivy looks so sweet, that gingham ribbon is so cute and perfect! Love your papers and of course all the gorgeous flowers! Awesome card Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that green gingham bow is a real feature. Love it. Your colouring is lovely and i like that dp with the embossed paper.

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it still amazes me how you can take so many different colors and combine them to make a card look so awesome! You are the Queen of colors I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the Ribbon it is ace, where can one get some of that. Great card as always. Hugs fromBron xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful - i love how you blinged up the roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)