May 14, 2018

Cinco De Mer-May

Hi Everyone 

I'm a little late with my blog post for this one, sorry about that.... It just been busy! I had planned on doing one of the prompts every-day - LOL as if that was going to happen!! I'm way behind now!


Here is my video if you would like to watch!


The theme was Cinco De Mer-May - so 5 May is a celebration day in Mexico... so I made my page Frida Kohlo style and gave her a mermaid tail!!

This is my picture that I used, I just printed it from Pinterest and the painted over the top!



This is the list of things I used to create my page

Jane Davenport Little Art Journal
Jane Davenport Watercolour Palettes - Bright's, Neutrals and Glitz Sea
Jane Davenport Gesso
Jane Davenport Medium
Jane Davenport Aqua Pastels
Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers
Jane Davenport Paint over pens
Jane Davenport Glitz Sea Sparkle Markers
Jane Davenport Acrylic paint
Jane Davenport Inkredible Inks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)