June 4, 2018

Mini Book Cover!

Hi Everyone!!

This video is a quick take on a class that I taught at Bev's Cross Crafts, which was to create your own Art Journal/Book Covers, Using Stone Paper.

In the class, we used a template that I created to draw out onto the stone paper and then we decorated it with Stamperia Rice Papers, Prima Paints and a bunch of other things.  Mixed Media is really a lot of fun, and the ladies that I taught all got messy and inky and had a great time!! 


Bev, asked me to make this video for the people who were unable to attend my class and also for our Main land customers...  This video is a very condensed version of what we did in class, so if you went to class and are now watching, I'm sure you will find that I have done things a little different and I have also skipped over a few other things.  Anyway the video is just under 15 minutes long, and the class went for a whole day! You get the idea! There's only so much one can fit in!!

Here is a close up of the finished book, the front cover. If you would like to see it in person, call into the shop and it will be on display :-)


There was a variety of products that I have used to create my little A6 Book cover, and I will link as much as I can directly to Bev's Cross Crafts, so if you do want to purchase anything that I have used, then you have the direct link!!  Happy Shopping - I'm sure you will find loads of other goodies along the way! Now if there isn't a link to a direct product in the store, you can send an email bev@bevscrosscrafts.com.au or andrew@bevscrosscrafts.com.au or give us a call (03) 64273972 and we can arrange it for you. 

Ok, so here is the list:

Stone Paper
Stazon Stamp Pad - Timber Brown
Tonic Scissors
Metal Ruler - Cork Back
Snug Hug Seam Binding - Chalk White
X-Press It - Workable Fixative


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)