May 7, 2018

Make a Splash

Hi Everyone

I'm still playing along with the MerMay Art Challenge with Jane Davenport, and this is day 4.... I'm a few days behind, but that doesn't matter, I hope I can do them all!!


Here is the video if you would like to watch me create my page!


And a pic of the finished page


Her face is a little spotty LOL - I guess I'm still going along with the theme of speckled and freckled from the day before!!

Here is the list of products I used

Jane Davenport Art Journal
Jane Davenport Watercolour Palettes, Neutrals, Bright's and Glitz Sea
Jane Davenport Mermaid markers
Jane Davenport Paint over Pens
Jane Davenport Epic Pen
Jane Davenport Magic Wands
Jane Davenport Glitz Sea Sparkle Markers
Uniball White Signo Pen
Sharpie White Paint Pen
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker - Crystal Clear

Everything I have used, I have bought from either Jane Davenport or Bev's Cross Crafts!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)