May 2, 2018

MerMay Art Challenge - Hello Sailor

Hi Everyone

I'm now up to date on my Mermay Challenges... well until tomorrow and I doubt that I will be able to do 3 until later in the week...

Here is the prompt list I'm following.


And my Video if you would like to watch....


This is the page completed.....  My drawing is not so hot this afternoon as this morning.... but I tried and that is the main thing!


The little Journal Tattoo I used.... basically just a rub-on LOL


And thank goodness for washi tape faces.... I made a royal mess of this poor girls face... So I gave her a new one - thanks Jane for making face washi....


The list of what I used for this page

Jane Davenport Small Art Journal
Jane Davenport Watercolours (background was already done ages ago)
Jane Davenport Collage paper
Jane Davenport Washi Tapes
Jane Davenport Paint over Pens
Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers
Jane Davenport Inkredible Inks
Jane Davenport Medium
Jane Davenport Glitz Sea Sparkle Markers
Amsterdam Acrylic Ink
Jane Davenport Acrylic Paint
Jane Davenport Water Brush
Jane Davenport Epic Pen
Jane Davenport Journal Tattoos!

All things I have bought from either Jane Davenport or my work Bev's Cross Crafts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)