May 24, 2013

Inspirational Friday, Circles !!!

Hi Everyone!!

Its time for another inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts, this week I am hosting which is why I have a card this week... normally its my off week....

Anyway, the theme this week is Circles everywhere. I have used cute Marci with Umbrella on my very smiple card... I have just used a white card base, and a bunch of scraps which I chopped little circles out of and stuck them on the card with some pretty ribbon and my image.  I hope you love it as much as me:-)


So there you go... pretty simple but I think effective:-)

Here is what I coloured her with:

Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E13, E15, E19
Clothes: B01 B02 B04 B06 C1 Y17 Y15 Y13


3 comments:

  1. The circles for the background are perfect for this Challenge; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable use of circles and a very cute Marcy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are doing some serious work always take break this will ease your mental pressure and provides you some more time to think what next step you must take to get success.

    Inspirational Speaker

    Thanks
    Mark Duin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)