May 17, 2013

Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts!!

Hi Everyone!!

Its time for another Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts... This week we have a gorgeous Inspirational Picture for you... you can scroll down below to see, anyway as we know we pick things that catches our eye from the picture and then we use them to make our card.  So me it was the Pink and Blue and Black.  I also was keen on the dots and the doily.  So that is what I have taken from the picture.

For my Card I have used Irish Marci.  I have placed a flower over the 4 leaf clover which I cut out using my La La Land Crafts Die... the die is called Lotus I have also used the String of Hearts Border die on this one as well. So here is my card i hope you love it:-)


Here is the lovely Inspirational Picture....


In case you are wondering, my papers are from Bo Bunny, and my cute little word stickers are from Tim Holtz... (Of Course) 

These are the markers I used to colour miss Marci

Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77
Clothes: R81, R83, R85, C2, C1, C00 and 0



3 comments:

  1. She is just Gorgeous! Love the colours you have chosen and such a Sweet layout!Have a Great Weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh is she gorgeous or what! love the pops of black...really ties it in nicely and loving the yummy trim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring of this super-cute image. Love this ribbon! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)