May 11, 2013

Getting Sketchy with Sandra's Sketch

Hey Everyone!!

There is a brand new sketch for you to play along with at Sketchy Challenges.  This one has been designed by Sandra... and its gorgeous!!

So I have followed the sketch, moved a couple of bits around and added in some other embellishments!!  I also finally got to have a play with some Frantage Embossing powders.... SO MUCH FUN... but gosh I wish my heat gun had 2 settings... it only has one which is full boar.... so just about everything is now Frantaged in my craft room.... ooops a daisy!

 
So um yeah... Frantage is fun, which is why I guess I used a tonne of it!! heheheh it was my first time, which is what my excuse is for having a truck load on one side of my image and hardly any on the other.... I also frantaged my TH butterfly boarder and then added the Pippi butterfly from Memory box on top... 

My Sentiment is from LOTV.... heres a closer look at my Frantage and I guess my colouring!


Sandra's Awesome Sketch.....

So that's it folks... hope you come along and play with us this fortnight:-)

Cuddles

4 comments:

  1. This card is really gorgeous!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing work, love the sketch! :)

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just love this Tilda and the embossing around her is s gorgeous..Just love the butterflies too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're also a designer for Magnolia... it's no wonder; your work is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)