May 3, 2013

Buttons or Bows and My Sketch Marker Holder

Hi Everyone!!

It's time for another awesome theme in Inspirational Friday, at La La Land Crafts!! The theme this week is Buttons or Bows.... I picked Bows:-)

For my card I have coloured up Wheelbarrow Marci, and I have also used one of the brand spankin' new dies - the Flag Banner.... So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


I have also popped on the scrummy Stitched boarder die and the cool Bird cage!!  I do love my La La Land Dies!!  

Also I wanted to share my Copic Sketch Marker Stand, which has been designed by Eric and Irina from La La Land Crafts... I must say, these are gorgeous stands, and so so easy to build!  Irina has made a YouTube video - here is the link - if you want some help.  These are available in many online stores within Australia, so make sure you get some for you.  I have 3 which I have built - (2 aren't painted yet!) but 3 will hold all of the markers - and if you have a combination of Ciaos and Sketch markers like me... the sketch holder will hold both.  Or if you only have ciaos, then there is a holder just for them!!!


To decorate my holder, I just painted it white.  I did keep the decorations plain, as I really like how they look, just as they are:-)

Here is another pic, this is where it lives on my desk.  


But now that I have all three built, I have them standing on their ends so that they fit in the space I have:-) 


 Thanks so much for looking!!!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love all of the dies you used! Great papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely FAN-TAS-TIC! I wouldn't change a thing in this card. Thank you for your inspiration.
    Hugs from rainy Poland
    Anna
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen this is STUNNING
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen dear........ LOVING this card!!! Then the marker holders are beautiful and so fun looking on your desk!!
    big hugzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)