July 18, 2012

Primrose Princess

Hi there everyone!!

This week at Crafts and Me I want to tell you about Primrose Princess - she is designed by Sara Burrier!!  

Primrose has a beautiful dress with pretty little flowers on it, and i love the cute bird that flies above her head too!!  

I've coloured her with my copics and I've tried to add a few folds to her apron after learning how recently.... but still I need more practice!! I think I needed to add some more depth to the shadows!! But she still looks pretty!!


I think this image is in the shop now, but if not she will not be too far away!! 

Don't forget that a new challenge has just started today over HERE - so why not check it out!!  The girls have done some really amazing stuff for you this week:-) 

Image Used: Primrose Princess Crafts and Me
Paper: Kaiser Craft
Embellishments: Flowers, key charm, string, seam binding ribbon, buttons, sewing machine
Colour: Copic's and Star Dust Gelly Roll pen

3 comments:

  1. The colouring on this image is just amazing! It all looks perfect to me. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is totally breathtaking! Wonderful job on the colouring! And all your lovely embellies fits perfectly. Fabulous job, hunni! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is absolutely stunning!!! LOVE your colouring...especially those folds! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)