July 21, 2012

Getting Sketchy....

Hi There!!!

So I have some news..... I've just joined
Yep I'm there newest and proudest Design Team Member at The Sketchy Challenges - YAY for Me!!!!

Anything this week - jumping right in - I'm your host so I have designed a pretty cool sketch for you all to play with, I hope you love it as much as me:-) To check it out click here

Anyway - following my sketch, I've coloured a Magnolia (my fav's) and used some yummy Magnolia papers for my card.... so here it is - I hope you love it as much as me!!


My card give a hint as to who our sponsor is this week.... it's Sandra from The Crafty Witch.... Thanks so much Sandra for being our sponsor this week!! 


We can't wait to see what you all make, so please come along and play with us:-) 


Later's Baby.... hehehehehe


Stamp: Magnolia Summer Flower, Especially for You Sentiment
Paper: Magnolia
Embellishments: Seam Binding, Buttons, Flowers, Lace, Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Colour: Copic

6 comments:

  1. Love the oranges looks really springy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen. I love the bright orange.
    Congrats on your new dt. You are gonna be one busy lady!!
    Hugs
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgodness!!! your coloring is divine and look how you've colored this tilda!!! is amazinggg!!! love also how you've used papers and flowers!!!
    and wowowow!! love the spellbinderssss!!!

    amaazing, hugs
    Alby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Karen! It's was a great sketch to play with!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karen on your new design team and my word what a beautiful card just love it and the colouring is wonderful! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Karen! You absolutely deserve it honey! LOVE the fun design and of course she is just coloured so beautifully. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)