May 30, 2012

Crafts and Me Add a Ribbon

Hi Hi

This week over at Crafts and Me we are looking for Ribbons.... How easy is that???  Anyway for my card this week I've used Princess Izzy who is designed by Hannah Lynn.  She is pretty sweet I think:-)

Anyway I've made her a little small when I printed her, but she is still so cute, I've added a die cut that I made with the Cheery Lynn Sofia's Heart, its a gorgeous die, and the butterfly is part of a Bo Bunny pack that I got to go with the paper - which is also Bo Bunny!!

So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


So don't forget to add your ribbon creations to the challenge blog!!


Stamp Used: Princess Izzy
Paper: Bo Bunny
Die: Cheery Lynn
Embellishments: Swallow bird charm, gold ribbon, prima letters, stickles, half pearls
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica in Clear

Till next time
Karen
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Karen, привет! Шикарная открыточка и сказочный бант!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)