June 3, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #149

Hi Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday to you all, today at Magnolia Down Under we are Seeing Double... No No we didn't have a massive night last night LOL and nope we don't need new glasses either, but We would like you to use two of the same thing on your cards this week:-)

What Fun!!! For my card I used Big Bubbling Tilda from the Bon Voyage Collection and then I got out the mini version of her too!!! I coloured them both the same, I think they look really cute:-)  I used a tag Doo Hickey die to pop mini Tilda on, and big Tilda I've sewn her on to my paper:-)  So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


So it's not long till I jump on a Plane and head up to Brisbane for the big paper show - oh boy I can't wait for it, it's going to be so much fun hanging out with a few of my buddies and finally meeting a few others!!! 


Don't forget to jump on over to the challenge blog and see what gorgeous things the Design Team have created for your inspiration this week:-)

Stamp: Magnolia Bon Voyage Collection Bubbling Tilda, and Mini Bubbling Tilda
Die: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Paper: Magnolia
Embellishments: Seam Binding, Bird Cage Charm, Stickles, Flowers, Prima Letter Sticklers, Sewing Machine, Glossy Accents
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica in Clear

Thanks so much for Looking:-)
Karen
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oi Karen!!!

    Parabéns pelo belíssimo cartão!!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    Wow, this is sooo cute! Love the amazing idea to add two of the same images but in diffrent size - a cool effect indeed!
    Beautiful coloring too :) Totally shabby and I Lurv that ;)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just divine and love the two images such a brilliant idea! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is just so stunning! Wow I absolutely love it and all of the details are just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)